General guidelines on rent payment are listed below. These rules are listed on your lease contract and will have been explained to you on your move-in date. Your signed lease is confirmation of your understanding of these rules, and any deviations will result in late fees and other penalties.
If you have any major questions about making rent payment in time, reach out to Will (firstname.lastname@example.org) who can assist you with your situation.
1) Acceptable forms of payment include:
- cashier’s check
- money order
- online payment (late if scheduled after the 1st)
2) Payment is due in full (no partial payment) the 1st of each month
- Rent payment is due in full by the 1st of each month.
- Bounced checks are considered late and will be subject to NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) fees.
- Failure to pay will result in additional fees and penalties of which you will be notified.
3) Payments must be made out to WSB Properties
- Please ensure the apartment number and premises is clearly indicated on your payment to assist in accurate and timely processing.
- Payment may be dropped off through the mail slot at our on-site offices.
- Payment may be mailed to our mailing address: 50 Woodside Plaza #330, Redwood City, CA 94061