Uniform Rental Policies Statement
1) Owner/management does not discriminate against any rental applicant by reason of his/her color, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or familial status or handicap.
2) All persons 18 years or older will be required to submit an application and will be subject to credit and reference screening. Drivers Licenses must be produced to verify identification.
3) No smoking.
4) If omissions or falsified information is submitted, the consequence will result in denial.
Income, Credit and Rental History Requirements:
1) A minimum income of 2.5 times the rent amount per unit is required.
2) Income is combined household and it must be legal, provable and paid directly to applicant. A full deposit is required within 24 hours of acceptance.
3) A credit score of 650 or higher and positive rental references from prior landlords are required for all persons unless a conditional acceptance is given.
4) An applicant will not be accepted if they have ever been sent to collections, have filed for bankruptcy, or have been evicted.
To download a rental application form, please go to the Applications page.